Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LETTER FROM BELINDA - Spin Gurus

SPIN GURUS

Dear Spin Gurus

I am a politican seeking some love from the Australian People. No one seems to like me at the moment. So in need of love, that I have really scraped the bottom of the barrel and convinced the ABC's Australian Story to do a snow job on me. I hope it works. I mean, what does a girl have to do? You gotta remember, it's a man's world up there in Parliament. You've gotta turn on language that would make a shearer cringe otherwise there's no f***ing respect. And speaking of no f***ing respect, I'm sick of playing the victim in all that crap at the Iguana Restaurant. I told them I wanted a f***ing table. Then I asked if they knew who I was? Then I asked if they knew who my f***ing husband was? All I wanted was a f**** feed. And suddenly I'm painted as this hard-faced f***ing bitch. Well, I ask you Spin Gurus, how can I get the f***ing aussie voters to give me a f***ing chance.

Lots of love. Belinda.

No comments: